- 1 pkg frozen egg noodles, 24 ounce
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup, 14.7 oz each; sometimes I use 1 can chicken and 1 can cream of celery
- 1 stick (1/2) cup butter – cut into pieces
- 1 can(s) chicken broth, 32 oz; may want extra to thin out if too thick. The frozen noodles thicken the broth.
- mixed vegetables, optional; I didn’t use this time
- 1 tsp Better Than Bullion, optional; I add for a richer chicken flavor
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 4 large
- salt & pepper, to taste; can add some parsley too if desired