Grilled Steak & Shrimp (SURF AND TURF) slathered in garlic butter makes for the BEST steak recipe! A gourmet steak dinner that tastes like something out of a restaurant, ready and on the table in less than 15 minutes.
Grilled steak & shrimp slathered in flavoring butter makes for the optimal steak direction! surf and land manus at housing!
An unbelievable unchaste to neaten epicurean steak dinner that tastes same something out of a edifice! Flavourer Butter Grilled Steak & Seafood direction is waiting on the array in fewer than 15 proceedings. Soft to kind and PERFECT for the cookout, or grille surface using a grillwork pan!
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 New York Steak strip steaks (Porterhouse steaks)
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces (250 g) shrimp deveined, tails on or off
- Mix together butter, garlic and fresh chopped parsley. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a large grill over high heat. Lightly grease grill plates with oil. Pat steaks dry with paper towel. Brush lightly with oil and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks for 4-5 minutes each side until browned and cooked to desired doneness. Spread half of the butter all over of steaks. Transfer steaks to a warm plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While steaks are resting, melt remaining butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium and grill your shrimp for 5-6 minutes, depending not the size and thickness of your shrimp. Flip each one halfway through cook time and continue cooking until they turn nice and pink in colour while white and opaque on the inside.
- Toss remaining butter through shrimp and serve with steak!