In 15 minutes or less you can make this easy and yummy classic pie that’s creamy, fruity-sweet, light and no bake, too. We served this in a potluck and it was a huge hit! Perfect for Christmas and New Year celebrations!
- 1 store-bought or homemade Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 8 oz can or 1 cup crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup dried shredded or dessicated Coconut, unsweetened (unless you want the sweetened one)
- 1 cup chopped pecans reserving a few extra for garnish
- 1 8 oz carton of whipped topping, thawed or 2 cups whipping cream, whipped and sweetened with 1/4 cup of Sugar
- Prepare the graham cracker crust if not using a pre-made one and chill in the refrigerator while making the filling.
- Using an electric mixer, whip together the softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth and well-blended, about 4 minutes.
- Stir into the cream cheese mixture the crushed pineapple, grated coconut and pecans. Mix well.