- 1 French baguette, sliced and toasted
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 2 small cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 very small shallot (about 1/2 inch), finely minced
- 2 cups coarse kosher salt (approximate, use more is using larger sheet)
- 1 dozen fresh oysters
- 2 tablespoons parsley, snipped for garnish
- make certain that your kitchen appliance rack is within the middle of your kitchen appliance.
- heat up kitchen appliance on broil.
- Slice and toast the French French bread.
- in a very tiny bowl employing a fork, mix the butter, garlic and shallot.
- On a cookware, unfold the kosher salt equally therefore the oysters can rest and not tip over. Add additional salt if employing a larger sheet.
- Place the oysters within the salt as shown.
- equally distribute the butter mixture on prime of the oysters.
- Place in kitchen appliance and stand and watch them until the butter melts and therefore the superior of the oysters ar slightly brown. If any of the butter starts to flare, take away them at once. Please keep in mind that they solely cook for concerning ninety seconds!